drifting out slowly
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

Closer? Of course he'd just been slowly making his way towards nothing in particular, but so far as he was aware the claimed territory was still a ways off. The irritation would be etched In his features when the male turned his eyes on him, his own golden eyes looking back. No, I just fell from the sky, and if I'm not mistaken, the territory is over there, and I'm over here. He nodded his head toward the nearby borders.

Shaking his head slightly, the half-breed let out a brief huff before he began a slow step parallel to the border, he was in no condition to move terribly swiftly without due cause, and whilst he was making a general "walking away from this shit" sort of move, he wasn't moving out of earshot of the male. His ears flicked, listening for any reaction from the white male.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
drifting out slowly - by Aquilo - August 06, 2014, 05:38 AM
RE: drifting out slowly - by Fang - August 06, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: drifting out slowly - by Aquilo - August 06, 2014, 07:13 AM
RE: drifting out slowly - by Fang - August 06, 2014, 07:39 AM
RE: drifting out slowly - by Aquilo - August 09, 2014, 04:18 AM
RE: drifting out slowly - by Fang - August 11, 2014, 01:39 AM