Stavanger Bay Here I am [IC joining]
So they shipped me off to the orphanage, said "ditch those roots if you wanna fit in".
182 Posts
Ooc — summer
Onyx saw the silver wolf approaching and ceased her humming. He spoke to her, and she had to will herself feircely not to run from him. He looked anything but happy, and the way he adressed her was unwelcoming. "I wish to join your pack Hori- Stavanger Bay." She correctected herself, rembering the seagull mentioning the pack as Stavanger Bay. She looked up at the silver wolf and for a moment was reminded a little of Silvermane, the wolf she never found out what happened to. But she shook the thought away, she could not stay with Wheeling Gull Isle, because here she was talking to Stavanger Bay's alpha. Onyx hoped he would welcome her, but if not she decided there was probably another pack nearby. She recalled Ypres saying they were at war with Silvertippers. Of course she couldn't join them, Onyx thought, because the two packs had been at war. An image flashed into her mind, Ypres lying dead in the salty water. She didn't know how she had died, but she had been horribly gashed by the rocks. Onyx looked up at Ragnar.
Messages In This Thread
Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 07, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 08, 2014, 06:38 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 11, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 12, 2014, 07:05 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 16, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 16, 2014, 07:34 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 16, 2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 06:39 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 17, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 18, 2014, 06:11 AM