Jade Fern Grove sail
31 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
Sorry it took me awhile!

Grimsley did not even notice the female - not at first. In his arrogance, he was not overly vigilant on any given outing. While in such a foul mood, he was even less so. He did hear the stick, however, and against his will his hackles rose ever slightly from his shoulders. A fresh flash of irritation caused his muscle to twitch as he turned to look in the direction of the sound, feeling as though he had to - at a minimum - make sure it wasn't some kind of giant, mutant predator.

It wasn't. It was a she-wolf. 

The look he cast her was a dark, cold one. There was a rumble starting in his throat - a warning to leave him alone, if she were thinking of bothering him at all. But then he spotted it - the rabbit. It hung in her jaws and his gaze shifted from cold to curious to bright in a matter of moments. His eyes flicked back to hers and a smooth, easy grin appeared on his lips. "Hello, lovely." He purred, forcing himself to relax, willing his eyes to shine with an interest and admiration he hoped looked genuine. "You've done better at hunting than I have, I see. Smart and beautiful." The grin returned, wolfish and toothy.
Messages In This Thread
sail - by Grimsley - November 18, 2019, 01:45 PM
RE: sail - by Aero - November 18, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: sail - by Grimsley - November 21, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: sail - by Aero - November 23, 2019, 02:44 AM
RE: sail - by Grimsley - December 04, 2019, 05:54 PM
RE: sail - by Aero - December 05, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: sail - by Grimsley - December 05, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: sail - by Aero - December 07, 2019, 04:44 PM