Falls of the Hinterlands Demons, I get. People - they're crazy.
31 Posts
Ooc —
He didn't envy her one bit. The more she spoke the less and less he wanted to stick around; mostly it was the cheerful idiot routine that he despised. It was good for her, though, as it drew any potential lovemaking out of his mind promptly. Yutani had a thing for powerful, self-assured, more control-oriented women; this was a pretty girl but that wasn't his thing. The bubbly comments and good cheer flew in the face of his moodiness, like a candle in the dark. That and learning this Firebird pack was mostly kids and older wolves -- yeaaah, not his deal.

What do you do for fun? She asked of him. His mind went to lewd places first, and the smile on his face faltered only a little, feeling his face get a bit warm. Yutani didn't get embarrassed; he liked to think of himself as cool-headed and mysterious, like the pirates he grew up around and the stories he'd often overhear from rogues. He wasn't embarrassed now either, but the images that flashed in his mind were quite graphic and, at least to him, entertaining.

He couldn't exactly go in to detail about what he liked to do for fun—so he bullshit his way out of that question with an emphatic shrug. Huntin' is one of my favourite things. Tracking stuff, gankin' my way up the food chain. Brawlin' with my buddies—well, can't say I do any of that now, what with the famine. My crew up and left me too, which blows. This was swiftly becoming a pity-party or very close to it, and Yute huffed to himself, unwilling to get maudlin about it. It had been his choice to leave the crew, not the other way around.

I roam a lot. Seen all kinds of things. There's lots to do out there if you know where to look, and here he winked, because why not. She'd probably miss any innuendo even if it was blatant.
Messages In This Thread
Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:50 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 22, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 24, 2019, 04:09 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 28, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 28, 2019, 07:00 PM