Duck Lake Girl use me while you can, I’m all yours
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro

Each step brought with it a dull ache, muscles bruised and their healing process drawn out; he was being stubborn at this point, honestly. There were places he could go, wolves he could learn to feel comfortable around, yet he remained out in the valley on his own. Winter was fast-approaching, snow covering the ground and bodies of water freezing over—each day was colder than the last and the prey seemed reluctant to make its return, a hare here and there the only source of meat he was able to find and catch.

Alexander made his way to the lake, what was previously a marsh now frozen solid, returning to the way it was before disaster struck; it wouldn’t be what it once was, not for a long time, but it was getting there. And the development was happening quickly enough that he felt comfortable maneuvering through the territory again, travelling aimlessly across the earth.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Girl use me while you can, I’m all yours - by Xan - December 04, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: Girl use me while you can, I’m all yours - by Marten - December 04, 2019, 10:35 PM
RE: Girl use me while you can, I’m all yours - by Xan - December 04, 2019, 11:07 PM
RE: Girl use me while you can, I’m all yours - by Marten - December 04, 2019, 11:34 PM
RE: Girl use me while you can, I’m all yours - by Xan - December 05, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: Girl use me while you can, I’m all yours - by Marten - December 11, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: Girl use me while you can, I’m all yours - by Xan - December 16, 2019, 12:01 AM