Duck Lake Girl use me while you can, I’m all yours
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It didn’t take long for a correction to be made, albeit one that the man did not agree with; how he saw it, it was his burden to bear alone and no one else should suffer beneath the weight of it. He was the one to cause pain, the one to bring sorrow and distress. Was there anyone out there to have met him, to have gotten close to him, and then walked away feeling better about themselves? There was no one he could name, not a single face he could place—because wherever Alexander went, discord followed.

“And it’s not your burden at all,” he returned. “She raised you well, you could never fail her.” Xan was grateful for Indra having taken the boy under her wing, for raising him as if he was truly her own. When his birth mother abandoned him, she stepped in and took over that role—hell, she became his sole parent, raising Marten better than his father ever could. “I couldn’t even help her raise my own children…” Another weight to bear upon his shoulders, another stone cast and the scales long since tipped over. No, the boy should never think he failed her—she deserved better than his regrets, for all she did in life.

The focus shifted to him, then, a remark made that caused his body to stiffen—a regrettable tension, meshing with the ache in his shoulder and deepening the discomfort. “I got into a fight,” he answered, slowly relaxing as he spoke. “It isn’t serious.” Not that he expected him to care; Alexander left him to be raised by Indra, never to spend time looking after or raising his own flesh and blood, so why would he care? He was one of many that the albino let down, someone that he abandoned when he should have stayed close.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Girl use me while you can, I’m all yours - by Xan - December 04, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: Girl use me while you can, I’m all yours - by Marten - December 04, 2019, 10:35 PM
RE: Girl use me while you can, I’m all yours - by Xan - December 04, 2019, 11:07 PM
RE: Girl use me while you can, I’m all yours - by Marten - December 04, 2019, 11:34 PM
RE: Girl use me while you can, I’m all yours - by Xan - December 05, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: Girl use me while you can, I’m all yours - by Marten - December 11, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: Girl use me while you can, I’m all yours - by Xan - December 16, 2019, 12:01 AM