The Heartwood Float through bright rooms; no borders, no fences
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
His eyes landed on the Consort who returned with what was necessary to begin her duty as a healer. He hoped to walk himself back to the Haunted Woods soon than to remain here bathing in his own blood and loss, to prepare for what might come after this little ordeal. Maybe. His attention was once again stolen by Hydra, rubies quickly shifting over to the emerald eye queen while she spoke. Last I saw of her daughter, she came off as fiercely loyal - but time has a knack of changing that. I would need to send spies to gather information on them before heading over myself.

Should their loyalties still remain with the sea witch, even he knew it would be a bad idea to go to them personally on their own lands and question about their once Alpha. What if she beat him to their border first and informed them of what had transpired? He was brash, but not quite stupid. Not to that extent at least. She had brought turmoil to them, I can't imagine they would protect her blindly.

This was our first encounter, what I gained is she is manipulative. A charismatic shrew who thinks she's clever. That is all I know other than she has a son and daughter. Even those two he wasn't certain on their current state, their current loyalties to her. He could only go by on what he could remember from three months ago. He couldn't even be certain they survived the natural disaster that rocked the earth.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Float through bright rooms; no borders, no fences - by Vengeance - December 05, 2019, 10:53 AM