Overture Downs Hold your horses, honey; I've got coupons for the Pringles
love stupid, I know it, I know cause I'm a fool in love
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
She laughed heartily at his joke of a wrestling match- aye, she was glad that hadn't been the proposal. As he spoke, she listened, nodding at his comment of adjusting to warmer weather as well as the strange new landscapes she had discovered. 

Then she giggled as he asked her about what trouble she got into. "Aye, perhaps... just a little bit. Ye wouldn't want tae hear aboot it, Pyg. Had tae be real sweet tae some bastards tae wiggle my way out of some situations. Those assholes would probably make yer head burst." She laughed as she explained. 

It was something she'd gotten used to a little bit, even though she knew it probably wasn't the best. Flirting with men who she didn't like, to get something out of them, to reap some benefits- safety, food, shelter- whatever it took for survival. She did not know yet, whether the same would be necessary here- especially since she intended to settle nearby, she would have a home soon, she thought. 

"Anyway, though, it was fun! Just like ye, I saw so many new things on my way down." And she smiled as she spoke, for some of the unfamiliar sights had truly filled her with awe, even if she had heard stories of these things back in Nunavut.
Messages In This Thread