Broken Antler Fen Loud and Proud, or something to that extent
ɓuıʞ nɾıɐʞ
54 Posts
Ooc — H2O
She waited patiently, and then realized patience wasn't her strong suit. What if they hadn't heard her? What if they were ignoring her? No, that couldn't be it. She hadn't annoyed anyone yet to cause them to deliberatly ignore her. Evermore almost patted her lips to invite someone again, but the rumble of another, along with a different, lingering scent caused her to shut her mouth.

He questioned her wellness, and for a moment Evermore couldn't help herself. She giggled like a small child, entertained by the concern of the man. "Perfectly fine," she put out warmly, "just wanted to make a call out and see who would answer. Thankfully, you did. I was afraid I was alone for a minute."

Her smile is warm and welcoming, at least that what was she aimed for. She hadn't seen this wolf around before, and she hadn't heard much of the other kru. She hoped he wouldn't mind having her around. "I'm Evermore, if that interests you."
 NOTICE: 
Evermore has been infected with RABIES. Any threads with her put your character at risk of being bitten and infected!
Stage 1: visual illness, fever, anorexia, vomiting, slight incoordination
Stage 2: cerebral/cranial dysfunction, foaming, extreme aggression
Stage 3: self-mutilation, paralysis, death
Messages In This Thread
RE: Loud and Proud, or something to that extent - by Aleks - December 05, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Loud and Proud, or something to that extent - by RIP Evermore - December 06, 2019, 12:49 AM
RE: Loud and Proud, or something to that extent - by Aleks - December 07, 2019, 11:24 AM