Firestone Hot Springs vegetable man, where are you?
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
*screams*

at first, he thought the approaching golden form was nieve, and that gave him a sensation like a rock settling in the bottom of his stomach. cam felt kind of bad for running away like he had, especially from rosalyn, who had been so kind to him. and nieve, so friendly—he was preparing an apology when the young wolf came closer and it turned out that it wasn't nieve.

but! it wasn't a stranger, either.

i know you, the boy said. i know you, cam echoed, staring intently at the other. they'd never spoken, never really interacted. . .this had been one of the younger children, one of olive's litter. why was he here? wait—but this meant—

i know you! he said again, but louder and more triumphantly. he clambered out of the pool and stood dripping, ignoring the chill that slowly settled into his soaking pelt. you. . .elysium! they're here? are they here?

oh. . .! he'd be able to see daddy again, and lana and ziggy, and all the rest. . . his heart beat hard and fast in time with his tail, which was flinging noxious droplets here and there in his unconscious joy.
Messages In This Thread
vegetable man, where are you? - by Cam - December 06, 2019, 09:00 PM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Reif - December 06, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Cam - December 06, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Reif - December 10, 2019, 09:04 AM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Cam - December 13, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Reif - December 16, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Cam - December 24, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Reif - December 28, 2019, 08:09 PM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Cam - January 03, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Reif - January 04, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Cam - January 12, 2020, 09:03 AM