Emberwood i never knew there was a love like this before
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The scarred male was becoming familiar with the pale white expanse of flurried cold. He wasn't compliant with it of course; but there was no banishing the frosty grasp of the father of winter.

The spires of aspen's were faulty in the sense of saving the forest groundlevel from the snow, s he had to improvise and clear out his own sleeping quarters. Awol was still asses the epicenter of his makeshift tunneled dome when Bhediya's voice called him,
he prayed it was something exciting.

It had traveled through the trees from the border, and he was determined to find where the location appeared to be from her sound. He arrived a few minutes after, to see Bhediya and a rough fossil and charcoal marked wolf conversing with her. 

"Bhediya," he greeted respectfully with a dip of his head. "Who might you be?" As a leader, he assumed best that his tone was neutral and flat, not to ward off newcomers but also let them know he wasn't soft.
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
i never knew there was a love like this before - by Bhediya - December 08, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Easy - December 08, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Alheis - December 09, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Easy - December 09, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Easy - December 13, 2019, 10:54 PM