Sun Mote Copse Sometimes the weight of the world is too much
134 Posts
Ooc — summer
Wraen closed up their conversation about the path of life- and then, she asked her about her opinion on traveling. Before Chanel would answer, the woman explained that she was looking for a scout. She described the trade as one with journey, adventure... meeting people and exploring... It tugged at her. Here she was- a girl who had come so far from home, looking for her own path in life, looking for adventure- would she take this opportunity? Of course she would. She wanted to travel and meet new people- it sounded unfamiliar and unpredictable, and that appealed to her. She wanted to break out of her cage, didn't she? 

"I would love to! It sounds delightful! I had already been thinking about what trades I should pursue- since I didn't really have especial talent anywhere particular. But if I could explore and meet new people while helping Firebirds- well, it sounds like a dream." She sighed thoughtfully, warm eyes twinkling as she smiled, hoping that this was her permission to travel the lands.
threads 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 01, 2019, 07:20 AM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Chanel - December 21, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 04:07 PM