Haunted Wood If I could I'd stick a knife in
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Private 
3C°, currently it is misty/overcast and set during the late afternoon. Located in Haunted Woods, shadow grotto | ooc notes: she officially a soldier :eyes: time to have some fighty times | tagging: @Polaris

If she was true about her age, the young lady that Clay had brought back to the woods would have already, officially, be an adult. From whelp to a soldier so quickly, she was the first to come of age among her peers despite being the last of them to join. She was also the only one that he had not tested out thoroughly when it came to battling capabilities. She came off as weak, like Clay, it didn't help her case that the weakest whelp is the one who brought her to the woods - and so, today, he went and sought her out. 

Carefully he picked out her trail and focused purely on that until the young lady came into view. You're nine months now, are you not? He wasted no time in beginning the reason why he hunted her down in the woods, speaking all the while swallowing the distance between them. You're no longer a whelp, but a soldier. Ruby eyes looked over the young girl, dissecting her smaller body and possible capabilities. 

In all honesty, he didn't think she could make it as a Nightwalker. The girl didn't seem to have what it took to be one of them... but he would test her regardless. Use her so long as she remained as one of them.
Messages In This Thread
If I could I'd stick a knife in - by Vengeance - December 22, 2019, 05:35 PM
RE: If I could I'd stick a knife in - by RIP Polaris - December 26, 2019, 06:29 PM