Haunted Wood cause you never know who's watching you
Grunt
157 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
nightwalkers, they were called. vengeance mentioned another pack, moonspear, but abeja wasn't familiar. she assumed that at some point, she would have to go and meet this hydra. and if i call for you, the scout then thought to ask, will you answer? or is there another leader i should know? 

after breaking apart from vengeance, she would seek out the other wolves of this wood. make conversation, small talk. i believe these are all of my questions for now. abeja would wait to be dismissed, not moving from the warlord's side until he indicated it was okay to do so.
spanish english
hover for translations!
Messages In This Thread
cause you never know who's watching you - by Abeja - December 21, 2019, 10:37 PM
RE: cause you never know who's watching you - by Vengeance - December 22, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: cause you never know who's watching you - by Abeja - December 22, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: cause you never know who's watching you - by Vengeance - December 22, 2019, 09:27 PM
RE: cause you never know who's watching you - by Abeja - December 22, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: cause you never know who's watching you - by Vengeance - December 22, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: cause you never know who's watching you - by Abeja - December 23, 2019, 08:32 AM
RE: cause you never know who's watching you - by Vengeance - December 23, 2019, 07:14 PM