Northstar Vale vivid echoes of the dream on his mind
thoughts, they are like restless beasts in my head
time, it slowly kills me in my cold bed
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
Kindred spirits then, battling the same foe and ending up torn asunder by feline claws. The Wayfarer lifts an eyebrow, pondering how she guessed yet the marks are perhaps obvious and the snow wolf perspective. Observant. Those who hold a claim ought to be, right?

Yeah, he confirms, rolling his shoulders and flexing his forepaws. You the one who hurt it first? Impressive, in a way, since the feline refused to back down—much like how this one seems unwilling to break if the Wayfarer chooses to charge forth. It almost makes him eager to raise his fangs, but the injury halts him for now.
Messages In This Thread
vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Kratos - December 15, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Andraste - December 15, 2019, 11:20 AM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Kratos - December 27, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Andraste - December 30, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Kratos - January 04, 2020, 02:36 AM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Andraste - January 05, 2020, 01:45 AM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Kratos - January 11, 2020, 10:31 AM