Stavanger Bay forever and always
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Thistle had forgotten of the harshness of the North that her husband told her, if she had remembered she probably would not have been so anxious about the impending winter coming. She was more worried for puppies than anything, because Nerian’s children if she did have them and Julooke’s too would be in fall and winter and well those were not good months for babies, more died that way than any other way. It filled her with discontent and ill will.

Thistle gave him a soft smile, tendrils of doubt creeping in mind and almost out, but she tampered it down and kept those thoughts to herself. It did not do good for anyone, for her to be so doubtful and hurt. She was trying to do the best she could with her circumstances, but she could not help but feel slighted. But again she kept it to herself. She chuckled at his words I could probably think of ways to persuade you husband. She chuckled again a soft gentle sound.

Realizing that she had enough of this distance she slid underneath his head and nipped gently at her preferred shoulder and lay her head on his shoulder and stood there quietly for a moment, taking the time to gather herself tighter to herself and also to have the husband she had craved for a brief moment. I like my idea better She teased him quietly It will give you patience I think she chuckled softly against him.

Thistle sighed then and spoke softly I was actually looking for you Ragnar. I wanted to tell you I’m okay now, well as okay as I am going to get, but I wanted you to know that. She didn’t move, didn’t want too And to seek permission to leave the pack lands I know you want someone with us at all times, I was thinking of taking both Nerian and perhaps Julooke though i worry if i take her since she is newly pregnant? I need some more herbs for the winter, I think it is going to be a hard one and with Julooke’s babies and potential other babies from Nerian I need to make sure I can keep them all alive. And you’ll need more furs in the Jarl’s den.
Messages In This Thread
forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 12, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 14, 2014, 06:26 AM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 14, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 15, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 15, 2014, 08:39 AM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 10:23 AM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 17, 2014, 05:05 PM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 18, 2014, 09:38 AM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 18, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 19, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 19, 2014, 01:32 PM