Stone Circle i'm dreaming
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet

the wolves on abernathy hill would have taken blondine back in a heartbeat. it didn't matter if she had four eyes or none; to them, she meant more than her skills, her occupation. they knew her as a daughter, a sister, likely even an aunt! this thought process begged the question: who was sunny to easthollow? 

she considered dawn's predicament for a long moment before moving to speak. i don't know what you believe, and it really ain't any o' my business, blondine laughed, but i'll tell you what my momma told me.

when god gives us to one another, he makes us to promise that to love unconditionally. and sometimes, as with all things, doing that can be one of the most trying things we've ever done.
she drew in a deep breath to gather her thoughts and allow dawn the chance to respond. 

my brother, he was sick in the head for a long time. long, long time. i took care of him 'til he passed, and let me tell you, seeing him like that made me say things to god i thought i'd never say. she thought about her brother, the way he once was compared the way he ended up. blondine shuddered, her brow creasing with disgust.

looking back to dawn, she said, sunny doesn't know who you are, but you know who he is. he may think of you as a stranger, but it's your responsibility to be the kindest stranger that boy's ever met. and i know it'll be hard, but try to take this opportunity to build a new relationship, maybe change some things that y'all might've messed up in the past.
Messages In This Thread
i'm dreaming - by Blondine - January 01, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: i'm dreaming - by Dawn - January 01, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: i'm dreaming - by Blondine - January 01, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: i'm dreaming - by Dawn - January 01, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: i'm dreaming - by Blondine - January 01, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: i'm dreaming - by Dawn - January 01, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: i'm dreaming - by Blondine - January 01, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: i'm dreaming - by Dawn - January 10, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: i'm dreaming - by Blondine - January 11, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: i'm dreaming - by Dawn - January 11, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: i'm dreaming - by Blondine - January 11, 2020, 02:52 PM