Wapun Meadow God is the Friend of Silence
<b>OOC Planning:</b> No.<br> <b>Major Powerplaying:</b> No.<br> <b>Minor Powerplaying:</b> Yes.<br><b>Sparring:</b> Yes.
45 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Thanks for joining! I was afraid I'd have to dead thread this! Also, I have NO IDEA where this weird post came from. Lol.

Ellie did not, in fact, awaken at the white wolf's growling words. They were not loud enough to wake her up, so all she did was end up incorporating them into the weird dream she was having about a fluffy white cloud talking to her in some sort of gibberish language. She fidgeted in her sleep, even going so far as to sit up, gaze with unseeing eyes at the wolf who had spoken, mumble a few incoherencies, and then tumble back to the meadow floor, half-disappearing in the long grass.

Back in her dream, the cloud continued to speak as she stared up at it in the sky. She asked it what it was saying, since she didn't understand its odd speech, and it responded by sounding remarkably like one of her own growly sounds (which she was making without knowing it, since she was -- y'know -- asleep). Then the cloud started moving away from her, so she got up to follow. Back in the real world, her body rose on sleeping paws and walked a few feet to the right, before mumbling again and falling to the ground with a loud snore.
Messages In This Thread
God is the Friend of Silence - by Ellie - August 08, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: God is the Friend of Silence - by Syver - August 15, 2014, 12:53 AM
RE: God is the Friend of Silence - by Ellie - August 15, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: God is the Friend of Silence - by Syver - August 15, 2014, 10:27 PM