Stavanger Bay Here I am [IC joining]
So they shipped me off to the orphanage, said "ditch those roots if you wanna fit in".
182 Posts
Ooc — summer
Onyx knew nothing of trades. And living alone so long hadn't helped her learn anything much about herself. She decided to throw some simple things out there at a chance of being accepted. "I don't like to see anyone unhappy, so I would like to help anyone get through problems. Like giving advice and that. I will gladly fight in defense for you, but I cannot be the first to attack so if we are to attack first don't put me on the battle team." Onyx thought for a moment. Living alone had taught her something. "I am an amazing hunter, I think. Rarely miss a catch, and I like killing birds." Onyx said. Then she muttered quietly. [size=x-small]Stupid annoying birds.[/size]
Most every pack must have some sort of youth Onyx assumed. "I can watch over and care for pups, I don't mind sitting around for hours." Stop throwing things out there you have no experience with! This wolf wouldn't like you lying to him, I'm sure. But then again when she lived alone she had had lots of practice sitting around for hours.
Messages In This Thread
Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 07, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 08, 2014, 06:38 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 11, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 12, 2014, 07:05 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 16, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 16, 2014, 07:34 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 16, 2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 06:39 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 17, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 18, 2014, 06:11 AM