Swiftcurrent Creek i'll burn my eyes out before i get out
22 Posts
Ooc — mista
Swiftcurrent Creek is becoming a local haunting for the golden boy. The atmosphere is nice, if you ignore the indents of huge boulders. Something about this place holds history, and Eligius is curious enough to desire finding out— I mean, scouting further for that hunting ground idea he had!
Trotting along, he hears the soft whine of a yote nearby, and the scamper of feet across the snow. Moth to flame, Eligius investigates. His blue eyes lock upon the coyote, before he spots the ragged, thin form of what appears to be wolf.
Charging forth, the skinny boy snaps his jaws at the coyote, sending the small canine with its tail between its legs, and rushes to the beige boy’s side.
Hey! He says, Are you alright? You don’t look so good— Obviously.
Empyrean — One month @ Feb 15
Messages In This Thread
i'll burn my eyes out before i get out - by Castor - January 18, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: i'll burn my eyes out before i get out - by Eligius - January 18, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: i'll burn my eyes out before i get out - by Castor - January 18, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: i'll burn my eyes out before i get out - by Eligius - January 18, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: i'll burn my eyes out before i get out - by Castor - January 18, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: i'll burn my eyes out before i get out - by Eligius - January 18, 2020, 02:51 PM