The scars that are too fresh
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni

If blue had known that Hawkeye was feeling guilty she would have told her the truth, that if she and Atticus had been an item. They would not be having this conversation, because simply put Atticus would not have spent time with her in a more personal sense she didn’t believe, so why should she feel guilt for feeling bad about not choosing the right man. Though, Blue felt that everything happens for a reason, so she would have told Hawkeye simply that she did everything that was supposed ot happen to her, regardless of whether it hurt or not.

Blue chuckled my father is a smart man. Have you met him yet? He’s here now he’s the male Sun Spark, he unfortunately came here to die. She frowned at that, but did not say anything more life and death, it was a part of life. Blue listened, she felt that Hawkeye did not give herself enough credit, she was a hardy passionate wolf, she would find love again it was only a matter of time. Do you not sell your self so short hawkeye, you will find love again and it will be true. Sometimes we have to take the wrong path, to get to the right one. She smiled then, but her thoughts turned to ones of contemplation. She thought on Kisu, and felt bad. She hoped he would find love, little did she know he was after her own foster daughter who was so many years his junior. Blue was open minded though, so if she had known she’d probably not think much on it as it were.

Blue had to agree that it was not healthy to become completely dependent on another wolf, it was unhealthy and it could cause problems in the long run. She was alarmed at her former leader’s next words and stared at her for a moment. Oh Hawkeye I hope you don’t do that, or at least don’t feel that I somehow made you want to leave I would feel awful, and I like having you here. Without you there would be no us anyway. She smiled at the joke made by Hawkeye, but did not comment understanding that Hawkeye was upset with him, however she was not so she would not help to jest at his expense.

Messages In This Thread
The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 02, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 02, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 02, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 02, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 04, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 11, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 14, 2014, 05:03 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 15, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 15, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 15, 2014, 10:11 AM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 15, 2014, 10:48 AM