Jade Fern Grove a little more
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Quakes? Famine? So it wasn't his luck that his belly hadn't seen a decent meal since his arrival but the condition of the Wilds. Perhaps it would be best to leave these ones alone. Allow them to breed more prey into the population. He was no expert in ecology or the ways of other beings but the idea of reproduction he was very educated in. "Maybe we should leave them be then, allow for more in the coming seasons." What else had he missed during his absence?

Hearing that she hadn't eaten a substantial meal in a few months he looked over to her and saw how lean and fit her body was. Not outwardly skinny but built of muscle and little fat for this winter. "But if you wish, seeing as how you've been deprived in months, maybe you've earned this one" he said leaving the ultimate decision to her. 

Once she introduced herself Howl had the faintest thought itching in the back of his mind. Had he met her before? She smelled familiar but they were rather close to Easthollow, perhaps she was a current member there. No, it wasn't quite strong enough... or the same... he couldn't put his paw on it. "Dawn... I feel as though I've heard that name before... Yeah, I have!" he exclaimed as in an excited whisper as his eyes brightened up. "A young daughter of a pack leader I used to be the right-hand man to years ago. That wouldn't be you now, would it? Howl. Grayday. Morningside." he said throwing out associated terms to see if any of them would land with her.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
a little more - by Dawn - January 20, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: a little more - by Howl - January 20, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: a little more - by Dawn - January 21, 2020, 05:16 AM
RE: a little more - by Howl - January 21, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: a little more - by Dawn - January 21, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: a little more - by Howl - January 21, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: a little more - by Dawn - January 21, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: a little more - by Howl - January 21, 2020, 04:18 PM
RE: a little more - by Dawn - January 21, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: a little more - by Howl - January 22, 2020, 11:25 PM