Cassiopeia's View i know you, i walked with you once upon a dream
134 Posts
Ooc — summer
69 posts ayyyy >:3

The boy's eyes flit away as sooh as they meet hers. She doesn't understand why. On some level she knew she was a sight for sore eyes, but somehow she had not yet connected the dots that her beauty could cause shyness. Blame her sheltered childhood. He introduces himself as Valour, and she smiles sweetly. Both at his compliment and his introduction. "Thank you! I like your name too, Valour. Like... courage." She thinks out loud, admiring it. Next he asks her a painfully boring question. But luckily for Valour, he had come across perhaps the only wolf in the Wilds who could be entertained by small talk. And so she nods, little smile still glued to her face. "Yes, it is. I'm having a nice time exploring past home," She tells him, and suddenly she's curious as to where he was from. He was a pack wolf- she could tell that much from his scent, mingled with touches of others on his pelt- but she knew little of other groups, and could not discern what his was.
threads 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know you, i walked with you once upon a dream - by Chanel - January 21, 2020, 04:32 PM