Home
Lurker
22 Posts
Ooc — Noire
this post is all over the place forgive me

The allowance to come closer – it was a pennant of trust. The proximity between them was only allowed by Goldry's say-so. Should his company have voiced dissatisfaction, Vehiron would have respected that. He had not, so the taupe warrior gave Goldry a gentle wag of his tail, solidifying their camaraderie. It was new, but it was there. Question was, would it last?
           β€œNo, you're fine,” he said in passing, shaking his cranium. At least Goldry was not being blatantly impetuous in his prying. The man waited to ask the questions when they mattered most. Not that Vehiron was excessively tight-lipped. He just did not respond well to force regarding the machinations of his mind (or his past).
           β€œHow? By settling down and startin' a family. To whom?” A darkness befell him, whittling away at his bearing and mood. It was not depression that made his throat constrict, but concern. β€œTo myself.” He looked away from Goldry, glaring out at the failing light of day. He had a lot on his plate, and he was positive it was going to hunt him down until he was dead and rotted.
            β€œGoldry, I –” His voice cracked, so he cleared his throat. β€œI've got an – an inglorious past.” It was here where he meagerly locked his eyes back onto Goldry's face. β€œI did many things I'm not proud of, but I did most of it for a reason. My actions were justified.”
           It was all a ploy though, wasn't it? A ploy? No...no! There was a kernel of truth in there somewhere. He bled, he killed, for that truth! A truth that's done you no favors. Aside from planting a giant bulls eye on his back? Yeah, no favors. He sighed loudly, some of the tension leaving his body.
           β€œNo amount of β€œI'm sorry” could forgive what I've done, so...I'm trying to move on.” No redemption. β€œLive a good life. Work on the good things I want in my life.
            β€œSorry for gushin', by the way. I'm an ass for dumpin' all that on you...” He did a one eighty and jestingly said, β€œYour turn.” Well, that was one way to lighten the mood.
Messages In This Thread
Home - by Goldry - September 27, 2013, 09:02 AM
RE: Home - by Vehiron - September 27, 2013, 11:38 AM
RE: Home - by Goldry - September 27, 2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Home - by Vehiron - September 29, 2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Home - by Goldry - September 30, 2013, 10:08 AM
RE: Home - by Vehiron - October 03, 2013, 01:22 AM
RE: Home - by Goldry - October 03, 2013, 09:53 AM
RE: Home - by Vehiron - October 05, 2013, 10:28 PM
RE: Home - by Goldry - October 06, 2013, 10:41 AM
RE: Home - by Vehiron - October 08, 2013, 08:16 AM
RE: Home - by Goldry - October 09, 2013, 09:38 PM