Shadewood i. silver thracian thaw (m)
" Mortal eyes cannot distinguish the saint from the heretic. "
— GB Shaw.
42 Posts
Ooc —
She nosed at his coat, at his shoulder more precisely. Some fur must have gotten ruffled during their intimacy and he watched as she settled things back in to place, tender and mothering almost. Asa wondered what would come next - and he presumed she was thinking the same, or maybe her mind had blanked, as such a thing was a common side-effect to lovemaking. He wondered too if what they did even counted as lovemaking as they were complete strangers; it would be indelicate of him to add any sort of label.

The woman's quip lightened any residual tension that Asa felt. His smile grew broad, and he found himself huffing a laugh as she was left wordless. It was a nice ego boost. Not knowing what to say in response, he remained quieted by her good humor while his eyes lit with a touch of mischief. He cannot help but think about the sensations she managed to summon within him - and he mused aloud, Round two? But he did not initiate anything, did not close the distance or draw her close, leaving it up to her own discretion.

All of this had been her own design, whoever she was. That was alright with him. Asa was not one to chase after women for the sake of courtship and from what he had gleaned of this wildling, she knew what she wanted and how to get it. If she wanted more then she'd let him know - now, or perhaps in the future should their paths cross again.

Whether she reacts to his quip or not, Asa takes a deep breath and begins to scout the surroundings with his eyes again. One could never be too careful. It had been a good intermission, he'd blown off some steam and reduced some of the chill from his body by using her own... So what was left? If she had wanted to know him then they would have conspired earlier. He knew she was not a lone wolf by the thick scents draping her fine body, and at the same time Asa did not feel compelled to ask after her origins. He had no intention of lingering - not unless she made that call.

There were other things on his mind, although the ecstacy of their coupling left a mark upon him all the same. He would be thinking of her in the coming days; such memories were good for staving off the icy grip of winter when he would inevitably find himself alone again.
Messages In This Thread
i. silver thracian thaw (m) - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 01:02 AM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 03:09 AM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw (m) - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 05:20 PM