Whitebark Stream overworked and underwhelmed
77 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Daylily couldn’t help the flinch that occurred at Bhediya’s sharp tone. She leaned away from the woman, one paw suspended in the air, on the verge of fleeing. But Bhediya’s apology stayed her. Day took her own deep breath to calm her nerves and placed her paw back on the ground. Bhediya certainly seemed touchy, something she hadn’t been expecting, but she did seem willing to speak, and Day wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. Bhediya’s laughter also furthered her sense of calm and she allowed herself a small smile. 

At the mention of family, Daylily asked, “Who are your family here? I have met a few wolves; perhaps I know some of them.” 

In regards to what had brought her here, she replied, “I left my homeland to seek…” She hesitated for a moment before landing on the word, “purpose. I found it in Dawn’s invitation to join Whitebark Stream. I think I… I think I was meant to be here. If—if that makes sense.” It was still strange to admit that she thought she had found her calling in this place. Such a thing seemed something out of a fairy tale she might have been told as a pup: a knight going on a quest to save a land. Although Daylily was no knight, and she doubted that Whitebark Stream needed any kind of saving.
Messages In This Thread
overworked and underwhelmed - by Bhediya - January 22, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: overworked and underwhelmed - by Daylily - January 22, 2020, 06:25 PM
RE: overworked and underwhelmed - by Bhediya - January 22, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: overworked and underwhelmed - by Daylily - January 22, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: overworked and underwhelmed - by Bhediya - January 22, 2020, 09:16 PM
RE: overworked and underwhelmed - by Daylily - January 23, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: overworked and underwhelmed - by Bhediya - January 23, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: overworked and underwhelmed - by Daylily - January 24, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: overworked and underwhelmed - by Bhediya - January 24, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: overworked and underwhelmed - by Daylily - January 24, 2020, 11:06 PM