Whitebark Stream My name is Connor, I'm the android sent by CyberLife
77 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Assuming this is meant to wrap up so I PP’d @Dawn giving instructions to Day and then her and @Artyom leaving if that’s fine? Tell me if otherwise!

Daylily heard Dawn’s call and came trotting quickly over to her. Upon approach, she smelled two other wolves: Artyom and an unknown male. Through a break in the trees, she saw the young male… and was immediately infatuated. He had strange curly fur in places and his ears were splayed as if he couldn’t keep them up. And his eyes… Her body went hot beneath her fur, but she tried to remain professional. “You called?” she said, coming to stand beside Dawn. The leader gave her instructions for Day to show this… Connor around. He was a new recruit. “O-of course!” Daylily said, and turned to face Connor again. “N-nice to meet you,” she stuttered, smiling bashfully. “I’m D-Daylily.”

As Dawn and Artyom departed, Day felt a nervous excitement to be showing Connor around.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My name is Connor, I'm the android sent by CyberLife - by Daylily - January 27, 2020, 11:12 PM