Stavanger Bay Here I am [IC joining]
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria

He did not know what to tell her, listening when she admitted that she had no idea what she was doing but that she just wanted to be let in the pack. It came as a surprise that any of Wheeling Gull Isle wanted to become apart of Stavanger Bay considering he was fairly sure both Majesty and Ypres had made him out to be some kind of monster because they had both been convinced that they'd done the right thing, that they hadn't done anything wrong by parking their asses on Horizon Ridge's doorstep and that the Viking Jarl was nothing more than a mad man. That was how Ypres had made it sound. Like she hadn't done anything wrong to him and his, like she had all of the rights and he was the one who had didn't deserve to feel angry or territorial. He should have killed them when he had the chance. “Lying to any Alpha's face will not get you let into their pack,” He had no time for liars. “You are nearly a year old. You are not a child anymore. How is that you know nothing?” Ragnar demanded wondering if her parents or guardians were incompetent. He had been leading the Berserkers when he had been younger than her. She was almost old enough to be in the adult ranks and yet she had nothing to offer him. Nothing at all.

He could turn her away, he knew. He could do it without feeling any remorse, too. With winter coming he needed all of the wolves helping out, especially with Julooke and Verrine's, not to mention Nerian's and his own children on the way. He could not afford to have wolves that had no intention of helping out. He didn't need any more wolves to babysit. His own helpless newborns and older children would be enough. “Winter will soon be upon us and I need everyone to help out. I will let you in on one condition and if you do not perform to it I will kick you out. We will have two litters on the way this Winter and I do not have the time to babysit an adult, either,” He told her forwardly, not bothering to hold anything back to her. After all, she wasn't a child despite what she might have thought. “You must earn a trade. I don't care which trade. Gameskeeper, Warden, whatever, but it must be earned and you must start on it immediately. You must learn how to do something or you will have to find a home elsewhere. I do not abide free loaders. Everyone here does their part and so must you.” He required the same out of everyone. Not usually demanding a trade be earned but then again, most of them had skills they could offer him and didn't lie to his face.

Messages In This Thread
Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 07, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 08, 2014, 06:38 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 11, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 12, 2014, 07:05 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 16, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 16, 2014, 07:34 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 16, 2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 06:39 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 17, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 18, 2014, 06:11 AM