Whitebark Stream So take this feeling, make it grow.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Her laughter was like music, the notes of it enough to send his heart aflutter. Artyom joined in with a beaming smile, content to have been the reason behind her smile. When the joviality subsided a little, he thought to draw his attention to another of their ranks she could share the experience with: "what of the other she-wolf in Whitebark who is expecting?" Artyom tilted a golden ear backward, nose twitching as he recalled how the dark wolf-dog's had so rapidly turned from pleasant to... not so pleasant. "I don't think she is my biggest fan."

Talk of Legion and Eashollow roused his curiosity, and the ranger rather enjoyed the idea of venturing out for a time to seek neighbouring packs - just the two of them. They'd discussed it briefly before but, now that they'd rooted themselves and Dawn's unexpected heat had passed, it seemed the time had come to take to the wild together. "I will be with you every step of the way," he told her.

Messages In This Thread
So take this feeling, make it grow. - by Artyom - January 27, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: So take this feeling, make it grow. - by Dawn - January 28, 2020, 05:00 AM
RE: So take this feeling, make it grow. - by Artyom - January 28, 2020, 06:21 AM
RE: So take this feeling, make it grow. - by Dawn - January 29, 2020, 10:45 AM
RE: So take this feeling, make it grow. - by Artyom - January 29, 2020, 11:22 AM
RE: So take this feeling, make it grow. - by Dawn - February 01, 2020, 06:14 AM
RE: So take this feeling, make it grow. - by Artyom - February 01, 2020, 06:29 AM
RE: So take this feeling, make it grow. - by Dawn - February 01, 2020, 09:07 AM
RE: So take this feeling, make it grow. - by Artyom - February 01, 2020, 11:42 AM
RE: So take this feeling, make it grow. - by Dawn - February 01, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: So take this feeling, make it grow. - by Artyom - February 03, 2020, 04:47 PM