Stavanger Bay it was forever now its just for now
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

I need you to know Thistle, that I would have you give Ragnar his first true born litter. I do not know what Ragnar would do to me if I hid away during my next heat, Since I will come into heat again before you, but I'd do it for you. I love you.. to put your needs first for once Nerian nearly faltered at her admission but covered it quickly and smoothly with a continued sentence. perhaps Thistle would think she meant to say I'd love you to put your needs first or that she heard incorrectly to begin with. Although then again Thistle was rather good at reading into wolves. Which is why Nerian tried her best to keep her stoic facade going.

And though Nerian wanted nothing more then to prove herself to Thistle Cloud, This also came out of fear of becoming a mother so in acting like Nerian was for once was being selfless she was actually acting more selfishly then ever.

Nerian swallowed hard tore her gaze from the pups and finally looked at Thistle again. Oh ... I have more Feverfew dried at my old den so I could get you a few leaves in case a head ache come back

Nerian gathered from Ragnar's reaction the other day that seeking comfort with Thistle was not going to be tolerated, she felt attacked and scared then, thought she was close to losing it all. Nerian felt the sting of tears behind her eyes. Why did everything have to be so complicated? She dropped her rump to the ground ungracefully and sighed Sorry Thistle I wanted to change subjects because I'm tired of hurting you. I don't think I have ever seen you truly happy, then I blunder upon you when you are peacefully enjoying some love and quiet with your children and I make a mess of it again.... Nerian reached down and rubbed her face on her front leg hoping to dash away the tears before they fell.

Messages In This Thread
it was forever now its just for now - by Thistle Cloud - August 09, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 14, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 16, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 19, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 21, 2014, 11:17 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 22, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 11:46 PM