Stavanger Bay it was forever now its just for now
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Thistle listened and her gaze sharpened in on Nerian’s. She heard what she heard of that she was certain, but she kept it to herself. She did not mind being loved, and she was certainly fond of the priestess and she would probably grow to care for and love her as time moved on, it would have to be so, they lived together, would birth children together and Ragnar needed to realize this. It did not make them Lesbian lovers or some other such nonsense, it was just the way of things. They were sister wives, somewhere something had to give. Thistle froze for a moment thinking, she would not ask Nerian to do this. No Nerian do not do that. I….let me handle Ragnar when he’s in his moods, I think I can do it a little better, you are far more genteel than I am. And frankly I do not think Ragnar would listen he would find you and I will not take that from you. Being a mother is a wonderful thing, and I want you to have that if you want it. Granted the she wolf did not know how deep the fear of puppies went into Nerian, but if she had she would do her best to diffuse it.

Thistle was confused at the change of topic and she was curious, but she didn’t say anything. Deciding that Nerian must not want to speak of children or pups anymore. I will remember that thank you.

Thistle saw the tears and was alarmed, by the gods what had she done now. She was always upsetting the priestess, it took her a moment to realize what she was saying. She spoke softly Nerian you stop that, do not blame yourself. I was upset with you yes, but you cannot help what you feel and who you love. I was more hurt and angry at Ragnar than you, because he had promised me things and then broke them. It was not you, well some of it was you, but that was mostly jealousy. Our husband has loved you a long time, and I suppose I just simply felt like I was a replacement, but I have become okay with this, I accept this because I love him and I am fond of you. You are absolutely difficult to dislike. She said the last part with a slight tease in her voice. She bent her head and lifted Nerian’s muzzle, I am sorry that I have upset you, but I am happy right now and you are not intruding. Trust me Nerian if you haven’t figured out something about me yet I’m going to tell you now, I am very, very vocal about my anger, if I was not happy or I was upset believe me you would know. She smiled again, unsure what else to say.

A smile blossomed larger on her face making her blue eyes dance as she remembered something that did bring her much joy. Oh I wanted to show you. Come with me. Thistle stood to her paws and strode a little ways over, where the natural wind break was and the medicine cache and her den lay. I dug this, you can move your herbs here if you like, we can share them what is mine is yours and so forth. Or you can keep them in your old den, it is up to you. She wagged her tail happily with a smile on her face pleased with the area and the cache.

Messages In This Thread
it was forever now its just for now - by Thistle Cloud - August 09, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 14, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 16, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Thistle Cloud - August 17, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 19, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 21, 2014, 11:17 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 22, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 11:46 PM