Whitebark Stream I put off saying I love you, oh, oh
blackbird
47 Posts
Ooc — mochi
then take me; comes her murmured declaration into his shoulder. inviting and welcoming and commanding ...and what was salvatore besides an obedient soldier?

salvatore doesn't speak again — there is no need for words now — as he moves then; hating to break the contact of their bodies even though it is to circle her and place small love-bites down the elegant flow of her body. he soothes each nip with a draw of his tongue against her ebony fur in tiny kisses. he draws up behind her as he's finished following the mapping of her body; black, leathery nostrils flaring as he draws in her intoxicating scent, strongest at it's source.

it is here he lingers, waiting for her to give him the final go-ahead. when her tail moves for him, he would rise upon his hind legs and embrace her in full, reveling in the way her hips fit flush against his own.
Messages In This Thread
I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - January 30, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - January 30, 2020, 04:52 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - January 31, 2020, 12:54 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - January 31, 2020, 04:55 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - February 01, 2020, 12:37 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - February 01, 2020, 06:20 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - February 02, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - February 05, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - February 05, 2020, 02:53 PM