Greatwater Lake The rain is trying to drown my feet
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Her knee-jerk reaction was to tell him no, she lived quite a ways from here, though she caught herself and smiled. "I do," she replied, "I'm Quellcrist and I live with Sagtannet, back that-a-way." She thumbed dew clawed in the direction of the mountains, then asked, "What about you? Do y—"

Her voice cut off when a fish abruptly leaped from the water and smacked into the side of her neck. Quell jerked, a paw clapping over her throat as she made a dramatic choking noise. The fish, of course, fell to the ground and flopped toward the other young wolf even as Q shot mock daggers at the nearby waters. She saw no sign of Frolic despite his obvious handiwork.
Messages In This Thread
The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - February 05, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Dauntless - February 07, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - February 07, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Dauntless - February 19, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - February 22, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Dauntless - March 05, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - March 10, 2020, 10:00 AM