Lake Rodney Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart.
nothing in life is to be feared,
it is only to be understood.
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
Oh, Hydra's sibling? Her posture softened visibly and a smirk teased at the corner of her mouth. Revui, she repeated, I am Ying. Their most recent conversation hadn't touched on the specifics of either wolf's family. She couldn't know for sure if Rev was telling the truth, but decided that lying wouldn't have made any sense. 

The ice was beginning to give. A distant snap reminded her of where she stood, so Ying quickly stepped back up onto land. Here, she properly appraised the brute, appreciating the signs of wear on his coat. Hydra is my friend. I am leaving Moonspear from a visit. She would stop there once more before turning to head back toward the coast.
[ hover for translations ]
sequoia coast · open for threads (3/5)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart. - by Ying - February 26, 2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart. - by Ying - February 26, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart. - by Ying - February 26, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart. - by Ying - February 26, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart. - by Ying - February 26, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart. - by Ying - February 26, 2020, 06:09 PM
RE: Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart. - by Ying - February 26, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart. - by Ying - February 26, 2020, 07:12 PM
RE: Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart. - by Ying - February 26, 2020, 07:30 PM