Stavanger Bay it was forever now its just for now
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Neiran allowed her head to be lifted, enjoying the contact however brief, she drew a little breath as Thistle moved off. Nerian let the apology stay, even though she felt sorry for intruding upon everything Thistle had built. But she knew that Thistle would hear none of her apology if she even dared to start to utter it.

She watched Thistles form so complimentary to her own walk away from her, the feminine sway of her hips teasing her eyes. So different then that of a male, so much better in her opinion now that she had the luxury of studying both male and female.

Nerian swallowed the lump in her throat and followed quickening her pace so that she could heard Thistles words Thistle I.... Nerian paused her shoulder slumped a little and she changed her sentence she was unable to say it aloud not yet anyway it's lovely, I will put some here to have a few medicinal caches around is a really good idea. I can't believe I didn't think of it. Nerian frown at herself for not being that smart Oh I have realized that my old den is a perfect place to dry some other herbs the warmth and slightly breeze in there is perfect.

Even the colorful flowers Nerian had picked to offer Thistle later were drying nicely. That and the strips of meat too. She was going to show those to the whole family later the pups might like that as a tasty chew toy and Ragnar might like it for traveling and Thistle might like it because.... welll Thistle might like it...

Nerian watched Thistles tail sway and smiled she moved her back end away from Thistle a come-and-get-me grin on her face, Fancy a game? Nerian darted toward Thistles rump and nipped the tip of her tail then ran to the far left and lowered her front end just slightly her uplifted tail swaying back and forth. Not enough to make her seem crazy if Thistle didn't want to play but enough to let Thistle drop her guard and little and just enough herself.

Messages In This Thread
it was forever now its just for now - by Thistle Cloud - August 09, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 14, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 16, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 19, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 21, 2014, 11:17 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 22, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 11:46 PM