Whitebark Stream I guess I'll never know why sparrows love the snow.
blackbird
47 Posts
Ooc — mochi
the summons of the alpha pair raises thru the air, splicing the calm of the stream as salvatore walks his patrols; as he does each and every day. it calms the rise of nerves he feels about the uncertainties of his life as kaori has gone into seclusion and, out of both respect for her privacy and the fear of tearing teeth ingrained within him by killmonger, he does not try to seek her out. scratching at a tree trunk along their borders laden with moss to mark his place he turns and heads inland, towards the origin of the summoning.

when he arrives, he is, as expected, not the first to arrive. singular eye finds the alpha pair situated at the head of the gathering, naturally, before seeking a familiar face among the crowd ...which given his own bought of social seclusion there are only few he recognizes. he spots @Kaori among the already gathered and makes his way towards her, settling nearby.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I guess I'll never know why sparrows love the snow. - by RIP Salvatore - March 08, 2020, 05:31 AM