Blacktail Deer Plateau wild country
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She didn't seem happy to admit failure, unsurprisingly, but Dante nodded sympathetically. "I'm impressed you came out of it so well... My first fight with a bird and it almost took my eye." He chuckled at the rememberance. Though he didn't take any scars from the encounter he had looked worse the wear than she did. "Alright Junior, though I believe you should be proud to share a name with creatures who defend their home so well. It suits you." He admired the girl's spunk, she was growing into quite the wolf, especially since her bullying days seemed far behind her. He enjoyed watching the pups grow, the feeling fostered was much like an older brother watching the younger siblings grow and thrive. Though he identified best with the quieter Pura, he had held a soft spot for Osprey Jr since their spar many weeks ago. Really it seemed years had passed.

"Well, if you wish, I would love the company and a second set of eyes watching my back. I doubt we run into trouble, but backup is always welcome." Truthfully he was in the mood for company, a rare happening for the somewhat solitary male. While he rarely resented the presence of others, it wasn't often he sought it out actively either.

"To answer your question, I used to be a warrior. I just chose to defend rather than attack when I arrived here. Not that there is anything wrong with being a warrior. I just needed a change." Honestly there was something wrong with being the warrior he used to be. And when the bloodlust was up, he didn't trust himself not to become that wolf again. Better to only fight when the reasons were clear and the provoking was on the other side. "I hear tell that the pack has a fine warrior in you though! So I suppose we both have our callings. Are you trying for any other trades?" He was curious as to what her other interests were. Perhaps if they lay in the direction of Warden he could take her out sometimes when he ran the borders.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
wild country - by Junior - August 18, 2014, 10:53 AM
RE: wild country - by Dante RIP - August 18, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: wild country - by Junior - August 19, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: wild country - by Dante RIP - August 19, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: wild country - by Junior - August 20, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: wild country - by Dante RIP - August 20, 2014, 09:10 PM
RE: wild country - by Junior - August 21, 2014, 08:06 AM
RE: wild country - by Dante RIP - August 23, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: wild country - by Junior - August 23, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: wild country - by Dante RIP - August 24, 2014, 12:53 PM