Duck Lake fangs and ducks
Raven Sinthos Vyler
86 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
(Its not an actual language, just more so Raven's "Mystic" tongue. Its the words usually used for prayers and incantations for readings and remedies from learnings at her birth pack, but nothing as awesome as Nord. And your right, they dont know anything about each other. Great assumption. :P)

Hacking water out of her lungs, dizziness spun madly before Raven's titanium orbs, and she didnt even register that a voice even spoke to her, until her ragged breaths subsided. She tilted her wobbly black soaked skull to look up at the male who rescued her, only for it to drop back down, too hard to be intentional. Her stomach ached from hunger pangs, and after her soggy ears slicked the top of her crown, Raven sat in silence, analyzing the situation as best she could through the muddled fog of confusion in her head. "I dont know who you are..." with a wheeze and a cough, Raven tried to hobble to her fours, managing only two. "...but a hello would be a nice greeting before savaging a drowned and starving girls feelings." She shook her head in an effort to again, clear the dispersing fog, being successful a bit for her attempt. "My name is Raven...and yes, I know where I am." Seeing the position of his silvery tail, and the scent on his hide threw his out there to reveal his position in the nearest pack border, and a well respected member, so in return she lowered her own onyx silked and soaked banner.

"Im sorry I scared your prey, I was looking for my own. If you wish for something big..." Pointing her nares in the northern direction at the top of the slick hill she slipped from. "A medium sized buck tramped down the woods over there. I would say about this time of year, he would potentially be in the north west of that section of woods." She turned and hoped he did not notice the tremble on her end.
Messages In This Thread
fangs and ducks - by Shadow - August 20, 2014, 11:58 PM
RE: fangs and ducks - by Raven Vyler - August 21, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: fangs and ducks - by Shadow - August 21, 2014, 02:43 AM
RE: fangs and ducks - by Raven Vyler - August 21, 2014, 06:31 PM
RE: fangs and ducks - by Shadow - August 21, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: fangs and ducks - by Raven Vyler - August 21, 2014, 08:53 PM
RE: fangs and ducks - by Shadow - August 21, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: fangs and ducks - by Raven Vyler - August 21, 2014, 10:08 PM
RE: fangs and ducks - by Shadow - August 21, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: fangs and ducks - by Raven Vyler - August 21, 2014, 10:28 PM
RE: fangs and ducks - by Shadow - August 21, 2014, 10:37 PM