Stavanger Bay forever and always
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It wasn’t that he had been transparent for Thistle it had been simply that she had learned his little cues. Ragnar She licked his face softly you didn’t break me fully, just a little bit I’ll heal I promise. And Ragnar I know you love me, I don’t understand how you can love two of us and how I am not all you need, when you are all I need. That is what I meant. And Ragnar part of that reason, was simply because you have told me from the beginning that you are unable to love, for the most part, and then you say you love me, but then Nerian comes back and it is as if I don’t matter anymore. So to me you have always loved, you just didn’t realize you could, until me, I cannot say anything bad about her, I cannot defend myself to her none of that without you defending her or yelling at me about her...and you don’t even realize it so yes Ragnar it is hard for me to believe you…and it just…I don’t know Ragnar I don’t know how else to word it. You need her more than you have ever needed me. she grew quiet contemplative, she hadn’t wanted this today, hadn’t wanted more arguments more fighting hadn’t wanted it. I didn’t want this to happen today, I am tired of defending myself, and of fighting and arguing. I just wanted to find you and try and fix it, and maybe talk about trades and love you a little bit.

She stared at him at the mere mention of her ex lover and spoke softly I did not love Crete, Ragnar, he was lust and hormones and I was young and naïve…still am young for the most part naïve not so much anymore. It did not bother me so much that he had left, and even if you hadn’t come along and I hadn't fallen in love with you, it wouldn’t have bothered me I would have continued on to the best of my abilities. She sighed and sat down heavily; she didn’t know what else to say to make him understand, because he didn’t understand and she was at a loss.

She saw his sheepish smile and shook her head with a small smile insufferable you are Ragnar Loðbrók. Thistle heard his sigh and lifted her head and moved closer to her husband leaning against his chest and nibbling gently at his neck and ear, Oh Ragnar our daughter and daughters will always need you. They will always be their daddy’s little girls. Trust me I am one. She grew quiet and slid teeth across his shoulder teasing and tantalizing.
Messages In This Thread
forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 12, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 14, 2014, 06:26 AM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 14, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 15, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 15, 2014, 08:39 AM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 10:23 AM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 17, 2014, 05:05 PM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 18, 2014, 09:38 AM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 18, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 19, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 19, 2014, 01:32 PM