The Sunspire Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
nor is he but dammit he would be if he thought it would make his female problems go away

Ferdie Von Pelt sighed I shall not growl or snarl, you are my equal and I will honor your trepidation. And I will let you know why I did such a thing. A female has a very very hard time raising pups alone. She can't take breaks when they are nursing she needs someone to help her in her absences. The pups do best with security and routine, the same wolf helps the mother take breaks will help the pups understand.

I have been a father to pups before and again they were not my biological pups but I loved them anyhow, I know that if I were to help raise them I will ... damit ... I HAVE become to attached to them. There are two of them and they have helped to ease my soul and give me purpose. I wish nothing more then the raise them not only as members of our pack but as my children.

And here Ferdie finally got more to the point I was hoping that by taking them as my family so that I would not have to choose an alpha female so soon, but now I feel I have to choose even sooner because of their presence. Since our arrival on the mountain Ame has proven herself as Alpha female material, but I met this other female Hawkeye and she has expressed interest in ... At this Ferdie looked confused, as if he wasn't worth anything and indeed more often then not he did feel worthless In me... Only I refuse just to take a mate, she must be my Alpha Female, just as the beta female must be one of your choosing and you should be allowed to raise pups just the same with her

Ferdie perked his ears up, then purposed licked the water from the legs before speaking even though he would eventually get them wet again just to leave Oh Jace... You might want to stay away from the Blacktail Deer plateau, Apparently that's were Fox has taken up residence

Messages In This Thread
Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 19, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 20, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 21, 2014, 02:51 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 21, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 21, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 21, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 22, 2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 23, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 27, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 10:54 AM