Great Bear Wilderness nothing you can say that can tear me away
134 Posts
Ooc — summer
note to self: dated AFTER joining FB

After getting lost from Firebirds once, she was much more careful to organize a mental map now. No longer would she journey without thought, and so when she took a stroll over the mountains and into the region which she'd come from, her mind was focused on the route which she took. 

It was not long after crossing over the mountains that something caught her eye- something round and grey, like a big rock- except this rock seemed to wander slightly, with glimmering lavender eyes. Naturally, she was intrigued. 

Racing up to the adorable little thing, Chanel halted before him, gazing down with pitiful chocolate eyes. She paid a worried glance this way and that- was no one watching him? Oh my goodness, darling, where are your mommy and daddy? She cooed with anxiousness. She wasn't sure if a boy this age even had the grip of vocabulary to reply, but she would at least try this before she moved to more drastic and decisive measures.
threads 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Chanel - April 14, 2020, 11:17 PM