Sun Mote Copse me or her? HAHA! me or her?
82 Posts
Ooc —
Prim's crying was futile. 

Not because she didn't care, but because she didn't hear him. Q kept kicking along in her sleep whenever the desire to squirm came. It was just like she was in the womb, immersed in warmth and Alyx and Prim beside her. Which they both were. All was well as she imagined them all synchronized swimming up until someone left an inflatable in the wrong place and when it was time to come up to breathe, she found she couldn't

With a loud squall and a very angry revolt (excuse me???? who put this there????), Q's graceful kicks turned into that of a murderous rage. Freddy vs. Jason style. Q had never seen it, but she picked... whoever was stronger in that fight. Q had more than enough milk today where her energy reserves were a little higher, but it was likely ineffectual. Quetzal had no real strength after all. And her legs usefulness at this point was equivalent to that of aa ropeless skiing rope. What the hell did that even do? 

Hopefully, though, it was troublesome enough for Rosie to get the hell off of her!!!!
Messages In This Thread
me or her? HAHA! me or her? - by Quetzal - April 08, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: me or her? HAHA! me or her? - by Primrose - April 08, 2020, 05:43 PM
RE: me or her? HAHA! me or her? - by Quetzal - April 19, 2020, 09:10 AM
RE: me or her? HAHA! me or her? - by Primrose - May 10, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: me or her? HAHA! me or her? - by Quetzal - May 21, 2020, 09:30 PM