Neverwinter Forest ah, shit— you left the door unlocked!
123 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
mathieu might've been embarrassed, had he been more aware of the situation. he kept his head down and gaze averted, allowing mal and aibreann to seperate without any outside eyes. oh, my bad, matty said, though he wasn't really sure why he was apologizing. 

aibreann exited the scene, leaving the two boys alone. mathieu took a moment to really look at the alpha and think about how plausible this theory really was. they looked alike, sure, but mal had that weird eye thing going on. that, and the fact that no one had ever mentioned mal (or his sisters) at the consortium. someone must've known, right?

well, he wouldn't know until he asked. matty cleared his throat and did a short jig, trying to work up some courage. i'm not really sure how to ask this, and it's probably a stupid question anyway. it's actually really stupid, i think, but val had this whole thing about it and now it's on my mind, so... alright, rambling complete.

do you, and again, this is stupid... do you think we could be, like, related? mathieu only allowed a moment of silence to pass before he was talking again, this time hoping to lighten the air. you just look a lot like me, and like my relatives, and i don't know a lot about my mom or my dad so, hey, no harm in asking! and then he was laughing (nervously) and shaking (nervously) while he awaited mal's response.
Messages In This Thread
ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mathieu - April 14, 2020, 11:30 PM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 15, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mathieu - April 21, 2020, 09:04 AM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 21, 2020, 10:05 PM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 21, 2020, 10:38 PM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 21, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 22, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 22, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 22, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 22, 2020, 08:01 PM