Whitebark Stream And maybe my story can have a happy end
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
She giggled softly as he followed her, stopping at the bank of the fast moving water. An inexperienced wolf would choose the calmer water downstream, but she knew the chances of that working weren't exact- well unless she wanted to bring up the contents of her stomach. 
At his question she nodded. "Before I came here, fishing was how I fed myself unless I was near humans and could steal food. I'm lousy at hunting- never was taught."  He was handsome, and so sweet and eager- for a moment she wondered if he liked her, or any female for that matter. 
"Watch. It's fun." She waded into the water, sinking to her belly and hanging her jaw halfway open. She sat perfectly still, breathing through her nose, and after a few minutes, a large trout, swollen with eggs, bumped into her jaws. She lunged, cocking her head sideways and closing her jaws on the head of the fish. She sloshed out of the water triumphant, the flopping fish slapping about. She dropped it on the bank and it started to flap across the ground, before she pounced on it again, causing a spray of eggs to squirt her in the face. "Mm. Squishy!" She giggled before dispatching it.
Messages In This Thread
And maybe my story can have a happy end - by Aphrodite - April 19, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: And maybe my story can have a happy end - by Surya - April 24, 2020, 08:43 AM
RE: And maybe my story can have a happy end - by Surya - April 29, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: And maybe my story can have a happy end - by Aphrodite - April 29, 2020, 09:46 PM