Whitefish River Tell me I'm forever yours [m]
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg

The woman was quick, trotting away from him, teasing him with her grace. But Emrik found the chase enticing and found his own urges rushing forth. He had never been surer of anything in his life, than his willingness to protect her in this very moment. He wanted to wipe away the memories of last season and show her the kindness and gentleness that she deserved. As she slowed so did he. And he waited for her to approach him, which she did. Even the simple trusting gesture was enough to enflame the deeply set love that dwelled in his chest.

Emrik returned her affection with his own. He leaned against her, head slightly bowed curling around her. Breathing in her scent. They were in a secluded enough, and safe enough that Emrik no longer worried about their surroundings. Her submission nearly broke his heart, knowing that she trusted so much brought a smile to his lips. And while he was not normally so possessive, at this moment he knew he could never give her up. She was his.

Moving slowly, Emrik drew his body alongside hers. Still leaving affectionate noses and nuzzles along her neck. Given her experience the man gave her as much time as she needed, incase he scared her. There was a certain level of control in his actions, wanting the moment to be perfect for them both.

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
Messages In This Thread
Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Speedy - April 07, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Emrik - April 28, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Speedy - April 29, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Emrik - April 30, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Emrik - May 06, 2020, 10:51 PM