Big Salmon Lake A Swift Bite to Eat
11 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Made the text bigger so that I could read it because for some reason the size it was before was making me feel like I have old-lady eyes even though I have glasses and I'm only 19 lol. >.<

[size=medium]
Stormfall immediately flinched and sank down into the long grass when she noticed that the wolf had stopped splashing about in the water. However, she hadn't hidden herself quickly enough because he looked directly at her, made a bobbing motion with his head, and then laid down, stretching his mouth into a smile, though she didn't know what a smile was. At least he wasn't showing teeth, which would have immediately sent her running off like a bat outta hell. She splayed her ears ears back on her head, eyes widening, pupils dilated as adrenaline rushed through her. But, damn it, she wanted a fish, and he seemed too stupid to try and defend his mother-load of all fish piles.

So, she decided to go for it. She stood up and puffed out her grey fur into a big fluffy ball around her body to try and make herself look bigger, and then pranced forward in hopping-steps the way cats will do when trying to frighten off others. As she made her way towards the pile, she made a point of hissing loudly, trying in the only way she knew how to keep the massive wolf away from her. She eventually got one paw onto one fish at the edge of the pile, released her retractable claws and sank them into the juicy meal, and pulled it out...
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
A Swift Bite to Eat - by Adair The Forsaken - August 24, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: A Swift Bite to Eat - by Stormfall - August 24, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: A Swift Bite to Eat - by Adair The Forsaken - August 24, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: A Swift Bite to Eat - by Stormfall - August 24, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: A Swift Bite to Eat - by Adair The Forsaken - August 24, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: A Swift Bite to Eat - by Stormfall - August 24, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: A Swift Bite to Eat - by Adair The Forsaken - August 24, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: A Swift Bite to Eat - by Stormfall - August 24, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: A Swift Bite to Eat - by Adair The Forsaken - August 24, 2014, 09:37 PM
RE: A Swift Bite to Eat - by Stormfall - August 24, 2014, 10:07 PM