Big Salmon Lake A Swift Bite to Eat
11 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
I don't know about you, but I am having so much fun with this thread. *pats self on back for making new character who is fun to play because cats are hilarious* *also pats Adair on the back for being good thread partner and totally thinks we should have more threads* IDK why but in my head, now all I can see is Adair walking around with Storm on his back sleeping (even though she's totally too big for that lol) >.< ... Long OOC post is long.

[size=medium]
Stormfall finished daintily devouring her fish in a minute or two, making sure that there was no extra meat hanging off the delicate bone structure of the carcass before pushing it aside with a paw and checking on her ever-present wolf threat. He too, she noticed, was eating a fish, and he looked to be having a hard time with it. Instead of just tearing into it, as wolves usually did, he seemed to be trying to copy her eating style. This was when she realized that he probably didn't mean her any harm. Still, he was a wolf, and she a bobcat. These two animals did not often -- if ever -- coincide. She'd have to be careful no matter how he acted.

She decided to wait until he had finished his small meal before approaching. She knew how wolves were. You didn't want to get in their way while they were eating, because they often stopped being able to differentiate friend from foe -- not that she was a friend -- and would attack anyone or anything that got too close to their food. She kept her steps light and slow, graceful as, well, a cat, though she also kept a bit of tension in her muscles, just in case she needed to sprint away, should the brute decide to suddenly attack her. She wasn't entirely sure why she was approaching him, only that he seemed to want to be friends. And maybe, for once, that wasn't impossible...

She let out a "Mrrowr," in greeting, even though she knew he wouldn't understand.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
A Swift Bite to Eat - by Adair The Forsaken - August 24, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: A Swift Bite to Eat - by Stormfall - August 24, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: A Swift Bite to Eat - by Adair The Forsaken - August 24, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: A Swift Bite to Eat - by Stormfall - August 24, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: A Swift Bite to Eat - by Adair The Forsaken - August 24, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: A Swift Bite to Eat - by Stormfall - August 24, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: A Swift Bite to Eat - by Adair The Forsaken - August 24, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: A Swift Bite to Eat - by Stormfall - August 24, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: A Swift Bite to Eat - by Adair The Forsaken - August 24, 2014, 09:37 PM
RE: A Swift Bite to Eat - by Stormfall - August 24, 2014, 10:07 PM