Phoenix Maplewood Horror Tropes
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
At his mocking copy of her sarcastic tone she laughed finding it funny even though he was a jerk for doing so. Distracted by the delight of the slight differences she noticed in his body compared her father's. She was young but she knew attraction, she'd been interested in romance since a kid. It wasn't hard finding people to explain why ladies smelled so nice this time of year and why guys seemed to act weird around them.

Was it a problem that they shared something in common? "mm..no" she gasped out intelligently in response to his question arching much like a cat in response to the electric sensations that traveled down her body as his fangs prevented much actual thought about what he was saying. It was him pressing harder against her that did her in, fireworks of the first experience of true desire leaving her standing there swaying as it took a moment to realise he wasn't on top of her anymore. Taking a few weak steps to bring herself closer his words wrapped around her wounded heart and sank deep into her adventurous soul sealing his fate as her keeper for the time being. Leaning in she shyly pressed her nose into the fur of his neck, preening at his fur with her fangs with just the faintest of touches "Lead the way...I'll follow as far as I can" she murmured as she pulled away. Would she even  make it very far without eating? "Could...we maybe try to hunt? I haven't eaten" she asked eyes brightening though she held her breath, half expecting him to be a jerk and tell her no.
Messages In This Thread
Horror Tropes - by Abaddon - May 06, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: Horror Tropes - by Lainie - May 06, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: Horror Tropes - by Abaddon - May 06, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Horror Tropes - by Lainie - May 06, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Horror Tropes - by Abaddon - May 06, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: Horror Tropes - by Lainie - May 06, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Horror Tropes - by Abaddon - May 07, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: Horror Tropes - by Lainie - May 10, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Horror Tropes - by Abaddon - May 11, 2020, 10:40 PM