Moonspear tell me who to call
78 Posts
Ooc — mista
Seconds tick in toe, passing by audibly, with each breath taken and exhaled from his golden hued muzzle. He feels itchy, restless, judged. Less a sales pitch to a haunty boss and more a courtroom situation—a crime he hadn’t yet committed sitting on the weights while he is adjacent to it, to see which is more worthy; he or the possible outcome of failure.
Helios does not miss the brief glimmer of amusement that pulled taunt over the agouti judge’s features following his rambles. It is curious then, if these bewitching mountains are not free from the torment that Helios and Salazar left behind.
He’s— Helios clicks his jaw shut. Not a friend. No matter the odd reference to him, by Salazar’s own tongue, that caused the barest of pinpricks to spike his fur. The Tonrar tucks his muzzle, shying his face and eyes away meekly before he clears his throat and tries again;
Helios Tonrar, only surviving child of Kavik Tonrar, Alessia and Rosalie, all who perished. Parents and siblings in a landslide. The one last sibling he clutched to consumed by the untapped rage of a wildfire. Every one he’d been unable to save; a curse he is, for after he’d seen things that he ought to not. He’s slipping from reality. He remembers wandering in circles for days, burnt and charred screaming Zephyr’s name. He does not know if it was real.
I was born in Teekon Wilds, in a pack called Swiftcurrent Creek. The… earth rumbled, and eventually the pack disbanded. I was… separated from my family after that.
He hates having to be so… open about wounds that ought to have scabbed over and scarred. They still feel raw and new.
I ran with a pack he, he shifts his eyes towards Salazar, introduced me to. It was nice, a learning opportunity… until a group of wolves grew mad. Some of them he could have once said he even liked. They weren’t quite friends, certainly not family, yet he found a place within them. Had felt like he could finally heal, until the coup ripped it from underneath his feet all over again.
Common language is spoken in quotation marks, while French is in « guillemets »x
Messages In This Thread
tell me who to call - by Helios - April 30, 2020, 02:41 AM
RE: tell me who to call - by Salazar - April 30, 2020, 03:16 AM
RE: tell me who to call - by Lyra - April 30, 2020, 07:06 AM
RE: tell me who to call - by Dirge - April 30, 2020, 10:03 AM
RE: tell me who to call - by Helios - April 30, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Salazar - May 13, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Dirge - May 14, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Helios - May 15, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Helios - May 15, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Dirge - May 15, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Dirge - May 16, 2020, 12:14 AM