Fishblight Mire Blot Out the Moon, Pull Down the Stars
30 Posts
Ooc — mix
It was a very silly dance; the male's attempts to face her head-on led to even more frantic circling as Journey did her best to take the male's measure. She slowed when she realized what she was doing, tail waving in an apology that failed absolutely in conveying any amount of contrition; her personality was such that she had never had to work very hard for forgiveness — perhaps this would soon change now that she was outside of her homeland.

Regardless, she did not seem to find her new friend lacking. His words flattered her, and his patience appealed to her wily spirit.

"You have a pretty mask, Soleon," she replied without missing a beat. Finally, she stopped in front of him, admiring it a little wistfully before she was tippy-tapping in place, apparently unable to keep still for the length of a conversation. "Will you teach me how to fish?" she asked in her next breath. "I'm a good hunter! Only, we don't have a lotta fish in the valley, and the tiddlers aren't worth splashing over, and my aunt tried to teach me in the ocean but it was way too cold. 'Cause it was wintertime."

She was still once more as she awaited his answer, seeming to expend more energy immitating a statue than she did when she was in motion.
Messages In This Thread
Blot Out the Moon, Pull Down the Stars - by Soleon - May 20, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: Blot Out the Moon, Pull Down the Stars - by Journey - May 21, 2020, 02:25 AM